We will begin shipping 4 lb quantities of bacon on September 3, 2019
- We ship to all 50 states on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays of each week. Orders received after 4 pm Eastern on Wednesdays will ship the following Monday.
- This timeframe allows packages to arrive in 2 business days and prevents the packages from sitting in hot warehouses or trucks over the weekend.
- We are pleased to offer the following shipping methods. The actual method used to ship your order will be determined by Tastes of Victory:
- UPS Ground and FedEx Air
- All orders are packaged in a re-usable insulated cooler along with frozen gel packs to ensure that your order will arrive at a minimum of refrigerated temperature.
- Once your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email. Once it ships, you will also receive a tracking number. Customers should be aware that when ordering perishable products, timely acceptance of delivery is important. Please monitor your tracking number and plan accordingly.
- Once you receive your order, refrigerate the bacon as soon as possible.
- Due to the nature of our perishable products, we are not able to accept returns on bacon orders. However, we want your total satisfaction. We will gladly replace your order if it does not arrive in good condition.
- To return or exchange a non perishable item, simply mail the products you would like to return or exchange to our address listed at the bottom of this page. Customers are responsible for paying all shipping and product fees associated with returns/exchanges.
The Return, Refund, and Exchange Process
- Please report any discrepancies to us within 48 hours of product delivery or you will not be eligible for a refund. Examples of discrepancy include: wrong item, wrong quantity, damaged good, and/or the package does not match the order you placed.
- For approved refunds resulting from our error, the full cost of the item will be refunded or replaced. We are not responsible for errors incurred in transit.
- Please Contact Us with any questions or concerns regarding the condition of your order.
Returns/Exchanges (non perishable goods)
- All items must be postmarked for return within 15 business days of product delivery
- Items eligible for exchange must be returned in original condition before new item is shipped.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping fees associated with returns/exchanges.
Tastes of Victory
2821 Second Avenue South, Suite D
Birmingham, AL 35233